Finding Perspective Parents
If you are looking to place your child or know someone who is, please pass this along. We have dreamed of beginning this process and are ready to create a loving home for your child. Ricky, adopted at age 1 & 1/2, understands how important being placed with a loving and caring family is and we are ready to give that wonderful gift back. We are choosing an open adoption for many reasons. We know it is important to have adoption questions answered in a truthful and honest manner when dealing with an adopted child. This has given Ricky acceptance, understanding, growth and maturity growing up. We wish the same for your child and look forward to making the openness work for the level you are most comfortable with.
Adoption: It’s About Love
We are excited to build our forever family through adoption.
It is an honor for us to share our family with you.
Please feel free to call our agency or email.
We would love to hear from you!
Sincerely, Anthony & Ricky
Open & Loving Adoptive Parents
VIEW OUR PRINTABLE PROFILE:
Become a member of our Facebook Fan Page:
Call our agency toll-free at 1-800-844-3630
Agency Email: email@example.com Our Email: AFutureTogether@me.com
Optional places to distribute adoption cards:
• Grocery Stores • Gas Stations
• Hair Stylists • Nail Salons
• Physicians • OBGYN
• Restrooms • Rest Stops
• Unitarian / Churches • Social Workers
• Community Leaders • Community Centers
• Community Festivals • Bulletin Boards
• College Campus • Planned Parenthood Organizations
• Family Planning Centers • Gym
• Libraries • Business Card ‘Free Drawing’ Bowls
• Telephone Booths • Networking Events
• Hospitals • YWCA / YMCA
• Free Health Clinics • Low income housing boards
• Laundromats • Shelters: Women’s / Homeless
• Senior Citizen Centers • Utility Bills
• Coffee Shops
Other places to spread the word:
• Family / Friends / Co-workers
• Adoption Website
• Facebook / Fan Page
• Craig’s List
• Holiday / Family Newsletters
• Birthday or Anniversary Cards
Latest posts by Anthony Brown (see all)
- Families of gay kids were once seen as the enemy by support groups. That’s changing. - August 20, 2019
- Anti-Gay Tomi Lahren Dragged for Trying to Use LGBTQ People as an Issue Against AOC and ‘The Squad’ - August 19, 2019
- Babies and broken hearts: Ukraine’s commercial surrogacy industry leaves a trail of disasters - August 19, 2019